Zoner Photo Studio X is an application for managing, editing, and sharing photos.
This donation licenses Zoner Photo Studio X for one person to use on any number of computers for one year. The license includes updates and new product features. See the Subscription Details section for more information.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Zoner Photo Studio X to
- Edit, clean up, and organize photos of volunteers and on-site events
- Tell your organisation's story with photos and slideshows
- Plan, share, and analyze your photos over social media channels
You can learn more on Zoner's website.
Zoner offers up to 10 hours of email or chat support per year. You can contact Zoner to arrange further hours. In addition, Zoner's website provides an FAQ and several tutorials on common tasks.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
System Requirements See Zoner system requirements.. Continuing Service After One Year
You may renew your subscription by requesting another product through TechSoup each year. You must do so within one month of the expiration date.
After the one-month buffer period, you can still view and export your photos but not work with them otherwise.
Additional Services You can create photo products like books, calendars, and canvas prints and have Zoner print them at additional cost. Previewing Zoner Photo Studio X Zoner offers a 30-day free trial. . You can request this product to activate the license for a full year.
- Automatic import: When you connect a device to your computer, Zoner Photo Studio loads the photos from it, backs them up, and sorts them into folders. You can import pictures from PDF files and from scanners.
- Organise photos You can name photos in batches and add descriptions, keywords, labels, ratings, and GPS tags to facilitate searches. You can browse your archive by location, date taken, keywords, and folders.
- Edit photos: The Edit module offers work with masks and layers. You can crop and resize photos, enhance colors, eliminate red eyes, and place text, symbols, shapes, and lines. You can also use batch editing to make the same changes to multiple photos at once. Other tools include blending, smart sharpening, dehazing, dodging and burning, high dynamic range (HDR), cloning, radial filtering, and correcting lens flare.
- Nondestructive edits: In the Develop module, you can make nondestructive edits of RAW images and other image formats. And the optimized Auto button lets you fix common problems with one click. Edits include exposure and color adjustments, straightening, cropping, retouching, and using HDR tools.
- Share on social media sites: From within the application, you can upload photos to Facebook, Flickr, Google Photos, and Zoner's proprietary Zonerama. You can work with photos stored online in Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.